Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bye teacher? =[

Tomorrow's a holiday! Yay. Finally a day that I can wake up at least a bit later. XD. Though, I still have the evil 'kerja kayu' awaiting me. Ish.

Why not earlier? Why not later? Why NOW?! When PPT's so near and now we are freaking stuck with this project which requires cutting cardboard, sticking everything together etc. It took me days to complete the cardboard model of my 'kerja kayu' project last year. Heh. Shall try to finish everything tomorrow and carry on with revision! =] It seems impossible though. Haih.

At least I'm done with the 'lakaran'. Got all crazy and drew out 10 mini ones then asked sis to choose the best one. XD.

Here's a fact -> Choir practice annoys the hell out of me. It is indeed a happy thing for those who loves to skip classes. Hearing the particular word 'choir' gives me headache already. And being stuck with that boring woman yesterday who kept repeating the same thing, the same note and letting us dismiss late all the time during KK was UNBEARABLE! =[ I don't find her lame jokes at all funny yet some people can go on laughing. =.='

Blah. Whatever. One good thing though. I get to escape from the drill competition which will be held this Wednesday. No more practices under the hot sun for the time being. No more annoying people. No more everything! I've became much much much tanner ever since I joined BB. =[

Anyway, today's the last day of our Science trainee teacher in school. Well, he showed improvement and now, half of our class didn't really want him to leave. And I'm included. Still, he had to leave. Which is a lil' bit of a disappointment I must say. So half of the class bought him a cake and we sang him a farewell song during recess just now. Lol. Bye Mr Irewan and all the best in your career!

No comments: