Saturday, April 18, 2009

4 days.

Wednesday.
Went for choir. Apparently, Ms Khoo the vocal teacher was unable to make it cause' she had something urgent on. So Pn Lim conducted the meeting with the help of Ms Lim. Lol. The Lim's. XD. I ate a lot in school and at home. I remembered I skipped dinner. Heh.

Thursday.
No staybacks. Tonnes of homework though. That's sad. Anyway, Vi's grandma dropped Vi and I at P.Mall. To get Ms Aziah her present. Had lunch. Then started our search for the pressie. We were fast and ended up having around 45 minutes left. So we went wandering around till Adeline called Vi and asked us to meet up with her grandma at some cafe. We spotted her soon enough. Lol. And Vi's grandma treated me a meal. After eating, I was so freaking full. Walked to the carpark then they dropped me home.

Rushed like hell cause' I had guitar class. But was informed later that it was cancelled for some reason. So I managed to complete my homeworks! Phew. And I skipped dinner again. XD.

Friday.
Ms Aziah's last day in school. I hate this part whenever teachers have to leave. I mean, those nice ones la. We gave her the present together with a card. Some others got her pressies by themselves too. =] And Ms Aziah gave us a test on her last day with us. That test took up 40 minutes. So we barely had the time to talk to her since she was busy marking our papers. =[

Anyway, after school, I stayed back till 4pm. Was supposed to help with the drill traning for the form 1s. But they were being students under Ms Vivien Tan as their teacher for the Target lesson. So I found Saras! And we walked to 7-E. Saras treated me Slurpee. The way back to school was funny. A few guys were like calling out to Saras and crapping. Saras got so damn freaked out and started saying, "I don't know you! Argala! Wait for me!" LOL. I choked while drinking the Slurpee thanks to Saras for making me laugh. She actually thought that I was crying cause' I choked. =.='

Helped out the seniors in the drill training. Then KPN gave a so-called motivation talk to the form 1s. Haha. She went all the way back to the time when she was in form 3. XD.

Saturday.
Went to school for pp practice. Vi and I went to the music room to look for LPG. She wasn't there. But Lee Sa was. She tried blowing through a mouthpiece and the sound produced was weird. Epic failure Lee Sa! Bwahahahaha!

Coach was supposed to treat us pizza since he promised us. Sadly, it was postponed to next week. Haih.

Forget about the pizza. XD. Today's practice was filled with laughter! Kar Tien laughed so much till it did seem like she will get sore throat. Lol. I played 4 doubles in a row without stopping. Was fun though. More to funny. =]

P.S Vivien. You forgot to bluetooth the pics of the presents to me. Ish.

Next post might be the pictures taken during OC 09'.

No comments: