Monday, April 20, 2009

I, was apparently, real hyper (as in active) for the past few days. Though, now, everything seemed to be a real bore. That's sad. =[

Currently wishing to sleep for eternity and not wake up. XD. I love sleeping.

And holy crap, tomorrow's Math Day and a teacher of mine forced me to take part in some whatever greeting card thingy after the quiz. =.=' There were no volunteers from my class, so he FORCED me to write my name on that stupid piece of paper. Evil man.

Which then means that I have to go to the freaking computer lab tomorrow. Make a card using whatever softwares available. Like WTH?! I planned to use photoshop since it's in the school's computer. Worst thing of all, the speed's effing terribly horribly slow. Blah.

I have been dreading for coffee. Ran out of supply now. Which contributes to making me more miserable. Haiihh.

No comments: