Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BM Day.

First off, CY, may you get well soon! Bear in mind that PPT's around the corner and we don't want you to miss lessons!

Haih, what's with diseases and people falling sick day by day? =[ Jan strongly thinks that doomsday is coming soon.

Moving on, my job at being the emcee is finally over! Woohoo! I never like speaking in front of people just FYI. XD.

PJ was fun! We've been missing PJ for months. There're always things on whenever it comes to Tuesdays. Grrrr.

Pn V. : Now you all are gonna' do the 'ringkut tubi separa'. *asks SH to lie down on the mat to demo*
SH : *lies down*
Pn V. : Now bend your knees and make sure you open your legs. Make sure your knees don't touch each other.
SH : *follows instructions*
People around : *LOL*

People should be able to understand why we laughed, right?

We went to the hall at 10am after recess. For what? Some talk by some guests. Claudia and I were like, *laugh laugh laugh*. Yea, too bad Nic and gang weren't able to listen to the talk. They would be so freaking hyper. Hah.

Okay, so today was BM Day for the forms 1 to 3. Form 2s were involved in some drama competition. That was when I had to be the emcee. Sad. Whatever, two particular classes actually started even before I announced their turn and title etc. =.=' Oh well, maybe they were too excited and eager to present their drama. Lol. Some classes were impressive I must say.

I myself was surprised with the results. 2U won. They did well. Though, some felt that 2I was better overall. That was the judges' decision. So, what can I say? Grats to 2U! Job well done! =] And good luck to you actresses for tomorrow since you guys have to act again! Teehee.

Ended up really tired upon reaching home. Decided that I should finish up the 'Kapten Hassan Wira Bangsa' novel. Damn that novel. It made me feel drowsy after reading a few pages. I was forcing myself to read it. Was very unwilling. And of course, I gave up since my eyelids were getting heavy. Ta dah! I slept! XD. So I only managed to read till page 40 plus? Haih.

Helping Jan with Math yesterday was fun! I'm no nerd or whatever, don't misunderstand. My mood swings whenever it comes to Math. Lol. Jan is getting obsessed with Math I think. Btw, both of us are on the verge of quitting our current tuition centre since there's never any peace there with 'radio's' presence.

Seems like my posts lately are lack of pictures. =[ Shall upload some if I have any.

No comments: