Friday, April 10, 2009

GO DIE LA.

To release the anger in me now, LET ME RANT.

I'M SO NOT GONNA' GIVE A DAMN TO THAT STUPID GANG ANYMORE!!!

You want something, WORK FOR IT! What's the point of just being pathetic followers and never taking the lead. Anything that I've achieved so far, I sacrificed for it kay! Not just being stupid lame pathetic people who just follow and complain all the while.

Like, come on, you think our job is easy? F**k off la. You guys think planning something in a committee is easy or whatever? FYI, IT'S NOT. We spent time and effort on everything just to achieve our goal. And here you people are, turning your backs against me when I didn't even do anything. Now I know what the hell are in your freaking dumb minds. I AIN'T A FOOL JUST SO YOU PEOPLE KNOW.

Showing you and your stupid gang's attitude. Playing a fool. Acting like smart people when you people are only dumb assholes. Go die la. Always copying in everything we do, follow here, follow there. Show up for activities whenever there're any. You think that's enough?! UGHH!

Maybe I should just be patient. Or should I just answer whatever you stupid gang wanna' know from me? That's what I'm gonna' do then. You ask, I answer. No more no less. Since you and your stupid friends want to take the lead or whatever, GO FIND OUT ABOUT ANY INFO BY YOURSELVES! If I can do it, I suppose you dumb assholes can too, right?

Last but not least, GO JUMP DOWN A BUILDING OR WHATEVER, DON'T COME ASKING FOR ANYTHING FROM ME ANYMORE!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wow are you like alright? from reading that post it kinda reminds me of myself. i dont know what happened to you but i've faced simliar stuff like that before. ppl who dont contribute yet complain till i felt like punching them.


p/s: chill and dont give a damn bout them (whoever they are...)

Angela said...

sarah!! yea..i'm alright d..=] i agree..feel like punching them..haha..XD..