Thursday, April 23, 2009

Canteen Day.

So Canteen Day was today. And they freaking held an assembly. Ish. Left my tie in my other bag. Thanks a lot Mavis for lending me your tie. Will return to you ASAP. =]

After assembly, all the form2s started their preparations. I was a lil' blur at first. And I accidentally pressed on the 'blend' button on the blender without the lid on. So part of the mixture went KABOOM! Heh. Btw, hugging the big pack of ice was extremely cool and nice!

Anyways, recess was one hour. My group members took other flavours to blend, leaving me with chocolate. Many kept asking for that flavour. I ended up rushing like hell. We managed to sell quite a lot. XD. There was another stall just OPPOSITE ours, also selling ice-blended. =.='

P.S to all who bought from our stall -> Sorry if the taste wasn't sweet enough or whatever. Everyone was rushing and we had to be quick. =[

Chong and CWC counted the money while we cleaned up the place.
Me : *stares at tin filled with money* *says to self, "So little nia?"*

When they were done counting.
Me : How much is the total?
CWC : RM 680.20.
Me : *says to self again, "Serious?"

We earned a total of RM450 plus after claiming the expenses. We have improved compared to last year. =]

Okay, whatever about that. I have to say, some teachers were really biased. As though we (2U and 2I) classes never help in cleaning up. We DID okay! Yet they asked us to clean again and again when the rest of the classes were happily sitting and resting in their classes already.

That 'single and available' teacher seriously got to my nerves. For God's sake, have some manners! Can't you even answer a polite 'No, thank you' instead of glaring at us with those harsh words? Ish. It wasn't entirely our fault and you HAD to complain to other teachers?

Blah. Enough about that. And, happy birthday CWC! We sang her a song like, twice? Sweat.

Thanks Vi for sending me home. XD.

I am finally done with the math equations! Yay! Now I pray that not much homework pours in these coming weeks. Mid-term exam is in two weeks plus' time! *bangs head on the wall*

No comments: