Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lalala.

Since there was such a heavy downpour this morning, Sports Day was postponed to Tuesday. That's sad. I wanted every single event to be over, especially marching then I wouldn't have to see stupid sights anymore. But now, it's a dream 'come true' and the rain ruined everything. =[

Well, no one brought books to school. That's for sure. Then I had to run up and down from the staffroom to class and vice versa back to back. Tiring. After that, I saw KrystleY and we went around the school searching for LPG. Took us some time. And we found her! Got the key and we dragged Denise along to the music room. XD.

I can finally play the drums now. =] No more fail. Yay. Krystle taught me how to play the piano.

So we had 1 hour recess today. And the school's boards sold food in the canteen. Everyone was like pushing around, so I ended up not eating. Instead, I returned to the music room. When I dropped by class, found out that the BB members went for marching. Gawd. Ran down to G.House and joined them. PN and Vivian came up with a crazy idea and we marched in the rain. The block B students looked at us from the top and they started clapping. =.='

School dismissed early. And I did what I promised myself yesterday. SLEEP! XD.


Random.

I'm effing hungry here and I need coffee! Not to mention, food also la. Hehe. I found transport for ES. Phew. =]

No comments: