Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dad dropped me in school ridiculously early for pp practice yesterday. I was half an hour earlier. =.=' Oh well, Panda came later. We crapped then the new teacher in-charge asked us to follow her to the staffroom to get the hall's key. Yea, so we walked, walked, walked. Stepped into the staffroom. The smell there was fragrant! Teachers were having some sorta' feast before attending some course.

Okay, forget about that. Lee Sa was unable to make it to practice. So was KPN. And they missed the pizza! Coach prepared 3 pizzas for us which tasted not bad. =] Btw, Lee Sa, get well soon!

Dad bought me a really nice bag when we went shopping! Thank you so muchieee! =]

I freaking woke up with a swollen right eye this morning! It was unbearable. Don't misunderstand, I didn't cry or whatever. I have no idea what went into my eye when I slept last night. Thank God it's better now. Phew.

Tuition was as usual, SUCKISH since that 'radio' was present. That retard seriously has issues! He can go on crapping without stopping for even a second though the others were indirectly trying to tell him to shut his damned mouth up. Blah! He got me so frigging pissed.

And this was what I said to the tutor when my temper was almost at its extent : Sir, you might be having students leaving your tuition centre soon thanks to him.

Duh, I might even be one of them leaving the centre. You people might be thinking, just ignore him la. The sad thing is, it ain't easy. More to impossible. That 'radio' can really make a total fuss out of nothing and end up ruining everything! DAMN HIM. How I wish that he will come across this post someday and realize how much the class hates him. How the hell did you even manage to enrol into that high-standard school with this kind of attitude and lame language! You suck a total lot in all your subjects btw. Which gives you no right at all to insult the girl who wasn't born as lucky as you are right now!

*Inhales and exhales slowly* Trying my best to chill.



Took those photos on the way to school.

Currently crapping with Ezra and Alwin. Those evil guys. Haih. Am very addicted to You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift. XD.

No comments: