Friday, April 24, 2009

Being stuck in APD 1 for 3 lessons was terribly boring. Especially with those boring subjects. Was so glad that the bell finally rang for recess. XD.

I'm so happy with the marks for my moral folio. First time! Yay!

'Thanks' a lot to my fellow classmates, Pn Ang asked me to be the emcee for the drama competition on Hari Bahasa Melayu. Now that adds more work for me, ain't it? Ish.

Stayed back till 3pm for choir. Had a one-hour break in between. So Phaik Voon and I went to the music room earlier and we played with the keyboards and guitar. Lol.

Cause' of choir, I had to skip BOM meeting. That's really sad. BOM can be really fun sometimes, especially today's activity ; public speaking. Really simple in fact. Pretty sure that the monitors had a good laugh during today's meeting. And I missed it. =[

KWX told me a really funny thing after choir this afternoon. *LOL* Couldn't stop laughing. XD.

Was supposed to go for Team B multiplication till 5pm. Skipped it. Dad wouldn't be pleased if I were to go.

Since I completed all my homeworks, I managed to make myself revise! I ate a really yummy curry puff while revising! Not to mention, I had COFFEE too! =]

Before I end this, good luck to the captain ballers tomorrow! Till then, take care all!

No comments: