Monday, April 6, 2009

KILL ME!

Currently listening to Goodbye by Miley Cyrus.

Today, we had the oh-so-freaking-evil rehearsal for Sports Day. And guess what, it TOTALLY SUCKED! Had to march again and again. Then some person started ignoring me as though I was transparent. What am I? An invisible life standing on this world?

During recess, I ate with sensei and PN. After that, we had to march again. I don't know why, but I got so damn emo during drill practice. Till I actually broke down when no one was looking. You may go around saying that I'm crazy for crying out of the blue. But who cares la. Let me rant all I want. GAAHHH. Anyone, kill me please?

Thank God, I have music class tomorrow. That means I get to skip drill. Seriously couldn't stand drill practice anymore. Not that I hate it or whatever. I'm just so effing glad that I don't have to tolerate with some whatever crap people who goes ignoring whenever they want to. I don't wanna' give a damn anymore. Just let this Thursday be over and at least I don't have to attend and see those stupid sights anymore. Ugghh.

By the way, Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan suits my situation so darn much.

And let me repeat, someone, KILL ME PLEASE?

2 comments:

lonely s#u y33 said...

Angela, lets me kill u, ok????
lolxxx

Angela said...

wa..you evil girl..wanna' kill me? ok lo..blek..