Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sports Day is tomorrow! And that means......MORE MARCHING! Haaiihhh.

Well, look at the bright side, we get to dismiss early. Then I shall SLEEP! Yes, SLEEP! XD.

Blaahh, dad gave me a bad news yesterday. I'M BANNED FROM ATTENDING CAMPS IN FUTURE. =[ *sigh*

And the main reason was that he found out about my fall during OC. So he immediately asked my cousin brother to bring me to the hospital. And the doctor said I'm fine! Still, I'M BANNED FROM CAMPS! Gaahhhhhhh! I'll make sure he changes his mind sooner or later.

I've been up the music room for like, everyday. KYLA and Denise kept playing those weird sounds on the keyboard. LOL.

I can finally play The Price of Freedom! =] Now addicted to Goodbye by Miley Cyrus.

What's with bad news coming in one by one. Now I need transport for the coming ES. Isshh.

No comments: