Monday, April 13, 2009

ES.

So yesterday was 18th Penang's Enrolment Sunday. I managed to attend it thanks a lot to Mdm Lai Kwan for providing me transport. Thanks a lot. =]

Apparently, I thought I would be late. Okay, I admit I was the latest to arrive at Dewan Sri Pinang among the girls. =.=' Vi passed the first aid kit to me. I was the first aider. My skills are BAD though. Hehe.

Then it was time for GOH, etc and we finally got to enter the hall. Phew. Loved the air-cond. XD. And I got seated at the very very very side at the back of the hall. Lol. W/e. We celebrated Easter Sunday of course. After service, we boarded a bus to PFAOG. And the way there was scary. Whole bus was so shaky. I almost fell. And we had chicken rice for lunch there. It tasted quite okay to be frank. FYI, I always hate eating chicken rice! =]

Time to receive awards. XD. So the emcees were Cat and DanielC. They did well. We had a good laugh alright. Promotion was next. Gratz to all who were promoted. KrystleG was especially happy that she got promoted. Her face was really RED! Lol.

P.S Dex, gratz for being appointed as S.Sgt as well. See? I congratulated you! Grrr! You owe me a treat. XD.

Drill countdown was fun. Then we had some refreshments before going home. Ezra was really evil since he tried stepping on my foot to cut my line. EZRA LEE! I ain't LITTLE you evilish evil LIL' BOY! *kills Ezra* KPP and Alwin kept 'bullying' me the whole time. Evil guys. Haih. P.S Alwin, remember the CLOTH! XD. Thanks to Mdm Lai Kwan again for she dropped me home. =]

Slept really early and well last night. ^-^

Well, we celebrated Founding Day today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLS! =] Helped LPG to bring down the music instruments to the hall for the performance. Then we entered the hall. Watched performances and the whole thing ended. By the way, Saras and Piang Piang, you guys were not bad at the emcee job! Hah.

So we had a forty-minute recess today. Took me ten minutes just to buy food from the canteen. Stupid Form 5s kept cutting the long queue. Brainless people. Uggh. CY and SY were really fed up. Guess they went to report to the discipline teacher already. Lol. Serves those people right.

LPG asked Vi and I to help sweep the music room. Now, I finally realized the horrible sight of the room. Lil' dead insects or whatever kinds of mosquitoes were lying on the floor like, everywhere! Especially behind the gamelan set, which is the end of the room. I was unlucky enough to have to sweep that corner while Vi swept the not-so-gross corner. Seriously, the sight was unbearable. Almost made me puke. There were like thousands and thousands of dead mosquitoes clumped together into a pile when we were done sweeping. Yikes. LPG owes us. Right, Vi?

Lessons went back to normal. Completed homework in school when that 'gang' kept asking for Vi and my books to copy at home. Annoying much? Like I'll ever let them copy my hard work. Vi, take precautions or you'll lose your books someday.

By the way, here's a really short clip which I recorded during OC. Sorry S.Guat and Vi. XD.

It's really noisy, sorry about that. Let me explain. We were playing the song 'Hot N Cold' by Katy Perry. It was supposed to be a lil' game to 'bully' the campers during the treasure hunt. XD. In the end, the committees joined in the fun too! =] If you can't see it clearly, Vi's on the left and S.Guat's on the right. They were dancing to the song. LOL.

If I continue crapping, this post will be neverending. So then, might update soon? =]

2 comments:

dexmah said...

Ya la thank you lur. Hahah
like i will give you a treat. lol


-d3x-

Angela said...

you're 'very welcome'..yor..so evil mia..hmmphh..