Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Greetings. Math Day. Crap. Coffee!

Mum finally bought coffee! Woohoo! I have been dreading for it yesterday. XD. I know I'm crazy. Lol. Before I crap any further.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!

Sorry I couldn't wish you in school today. 'Thanks' a lot by the way for the hit on my back this morning. =.='

Teachers have gone crazy to the extent for shooting homeworks all in one shot. Like a machine gun. Ish. Especially LPG, 'shooting' so many theory questions at one time in only 1 MINUTE! Grrr.

Anyway, today was Math Day and some whatever technology thing. So the whole class participated in the math quiz except a few who volunteered to help out. My group was so close to winning. XD. At least we got to skip lessons. =]

As posted yesterday, I along with a few others were forced to join the Teacher's Day greeting card competition. So we went to Computer Lab 1. I tried the photoshop there, and it is as usual, SLOW. I ended up using MS Publisher, which I ain't really familiar with. Oh well, I'm still happy with what I came up with. Though, I have to admit that I faked lots of phrases in the card that never for once came out of my mouth. Hah.

Lai Zhu, thanks for the favour! I owe you one!

Canteen Day's this Thursday. Our stall will be located at the ICT Corner aka Edutainment Corner. We're selling ice blended! Hope it'll turn out to be a success. Not looking forward to the day though. Lol.

And thank you Saras for helping me carry that heavy load out just now! You BATU!

BB members from SXI and CLS will be taking part in a captain ball competition this Saturday at Balik Pulau, I think. Still, good luck to all of you guys!

New video of nigahiga! Woohoo!

Till then, bye and have a nice day!

I can no longer deny,
that you're not my love,
cause',
I love you COFFEE! XD!

No comments: